PRIVATE CLIENT FINE JEWELS
ZENOBIA MORROW, G.G.
Zenobia Morrow G.G., is an artist and private jeweler specializing in custom engagement ring and fine jewelry sales for the nation’s most discerning clients.
Originally from Atlanta, GA, Zenobia attended Howard University where she received her B.F.A. in Design before studying gemology at the Gemological Institute of America (G.I.A), and becoming Managing Director of a major New York City based diamond house.
Through her work, she seeks to reclaim the feminine by celebrating the glamour of nature. Zenobia has been featured in Essence, Ebony, MunaLuchi Bride, Modern Luxury Magazine, and more. She is a member of the G.I.A Alumni Association and the Women’s Jewelry Association.
Photo: Fred Bennett
- - Personalized experience and unparalleled service are the heart of every transaction.
- - We go above and beyond for every customer on every request, continually seeking new ways to deliver beyond expectations and industry standard
- - We never sell with inflated margins, always working to bring value to our clients, and build lasting relationships above all else.
- - We work to ensure that all diamonds within our sphere of influence adhere to stringent standards of verifiable origin and are Patriot Act/AML compliant.
- - We diligently source the most impeccable options available and stand behind the quality of every piece that we offer.
- - Sourced items are acquired through highly-vetted distributors, guaranteeing their authenticity.